Reception Teaching Assistant
Location- Northfield, Birmingham, B31
Daily Rate- £85 – £100
Start Date- 19/02/2024.
Days- Monday to Friday
Hours- 8:30am to 3:30pm
Contract- Temp to Perm
Are you looking for a rewarding change after the half term break?
LTF Recruitment are searching a caring and patient teaching assist to support a child in Reception on a 1:1 basis in a welcoming school in Northfield. The child has autistic spectrum condition and is preverbal, the role will involve support in class and assisting with toileting. The position is offered on a long-term basis until the end of the academic year with the potential to be permanent for right candidate.
What the school is looking for:
- Level 2 or 3 Supporting teaching and learning in schools or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a Primary or SEN school.
- Experience of supporting on a 1:1 Basis
- Knowledge or experience of supporting ASD and Makaton and/or Pecs.
- Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
About the School:
- Located in Northfield, B31
- Warm and welcoming Modern Primary School
- Three form Entry
- Passionate and supportive SENCO
- Renowned for inclusive approach towards education
How to apply:
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a friendly welcoming primary school, being part of a team that are committed to ensure every student meets their full potential. If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, please upload your CV via the application page or contact Alex at LTF Recruitment.