Location: Hawkesley, Birmingham
Days: Monday-Friday, Term Time Only | Hours: 8:00am – 5pm |Daily Rate: £150- £200 |Contract- Temp to Perm
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a passionate and caring Early Years Teacher with QTS looking for a new role after half term?
LTF Recruitment are looking for energetic and warm EYFS teacher to start as soon as possible. The role would be starting full time in friendly and welcoming primary academy in the Hawkesley area. The role will invlove planing and delivering exciting lesson in line with the EYFS curriculum. The role is offered on a long term basis until the end of the academic year with the potential to be come permanent for the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified teacher status
- Experience planning and leading lessons in EYFS.
- A passion to work with children and have good classroom behaviour management.
- Understand Safeguarding procedures.
- Is a good team player and willing to work cohesively with the departmental and pastoral team.
- Plan and teach engaging and well-structured lessons following the schools plans and curriculum.
- Create a fun and positive learning environment making use of available resources.
- Assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress and achievements of assigned pupils, making accurate and productive use of assessment.
- Differentiating planning to meet a range of needs within the class.
How to Apply:
If you feel this role will be a suitable fit for you, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via the application page or contact Alex at LTF Recruitment.