Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant
Location: Camden, NW3
Payscale: £85-£105 per day
Duration: Long-term to Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 08:30-15:30
Start Date: ASAP
Ofsted Rated Outstanding School | Supportive SLT | Career Development | Graduate Role
Are you a recent psychology graduate passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children with special educational needs?
LTF Recruitment are partnered with an Ofsted-rated outstanding primary school who are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic SEN Support Assistant to join our inclusive and nurturing environment. This role offers a unique opportunity for psychology graduates to gain valuable experience in the field of education, with a focus on supporting children with special educational needs.
As a Psychology Graduate TA you will:
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to implement Education Plans and tailored interventions.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students, ensuring they have the necessary tools and resources to excel academically and socially.
- Encourage a safe and inclusive classroom environment.
- Monitor and track the progress of SEN students, regularly reporting progress to the SENCO.
- Offer emotional support and encouragement to students.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in psychology or a related field.
- A passion for working with children, particularly those with special educational needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with students.
- Empathy, patience, and a compassionate approach to supporting children.
- The ability to adapt to changing situations and a willingness to learn.
If you are a Psychology graduate who is passionate about supporting students with special educational needs and eager to contribute to a lovely school community, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV via the application page!