Are you a Psychology graduate with an interest in developing your experience in working with students with additional needs?
Do you have relevant experience or an interest in working with students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Social, Emotional or Mental Health (SEMH) needs or PMLD (Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties)?
Are you hoping to go on to become an Educational Psychologist, Speech and Language Therapist or work in Clinical Psychology?
LTF Recruitment are partnered with an outstanding independent Primary School in Harrow, who are seeking teaching assistants to work with children who have special needs. This graduate role will give you a good overview into working with special needs. The school are specifically looking for psychology graduates who have a keen interest in developing their SEN skills and can also support with interventions.
- £80-95 per day
- A patient and understanding approach
- An interest in working with students with SEND
- Be flexible in your approach
- Enhanced DBS
- Existing experience working with children or with SEN desirable
- Assist and support with the development and learning of students within the school
- Provide 1:1 and general support to students according to requirements for the day
- Work alongside other teaching and support staff to ensure a safe and productive work environment is maintained
- Be responsible for ensuring school policies are upheld including behaviour policies
About the School:
- Located in Harrow HA3, with nearby transport links
- Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ School
- Warm and welcoming Primary School
- Passionate and supportive SLT
- Renowned for inclusive approach towards education
- Excellent teaching facilities and resources
To apply for the role please submit your CV via the application page or direct to Richard at LTF Recruitment. All applicants will need a valid DBS and 2 references.