Pay: £140-£210 a day
Days: 5 days, Monday – Friday
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm (Term Time Only)
Start Date: ASAP or 08/01/2024.
Contract: Temp to Perm
Are you an experienced qualified primary school teacher? Or an ECT looking for teaching experience?
LTF Recruitment are seeking teachers for either immediate start or for the new year!
LTF Recruitment are working alongside a variety of schools across the Coventry region who are in search of a Primary Class Teachers to join them for the remainder of the academic year. The role would be full time based at one school and for the right person will be made permanent.
- Planning and delivering engaging sessions to children.
- Be able to assess, monitor, record, and report on the learning needs, progress, and achievements of assigned pupils, making accurate and productive use of assessment.
- Differentiating planning to meet a range of needs within the class.
- Working professionally with a classroom Teaching Assistant; delegating them tasks for targeted children.
- Taking a lead on virtual or in-person meetings with parents/carers.
Key skills and experience required:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience working with children in a primary school setting Is desirable.
- Excellent classroom behaviour management skills.
- The ability to meet the needs of SEN children in the class.
- An engaging teaching style delivered by a positive, empathetic character.
How to apply:
If you feel this would be suited to you, please submit your CV via the application page. If you are successful you will receive a call from Alex to discuss the next steps. All applicants will need a valid DBS and two references to trial for this role.