Days: 5 days, Monday – Friday |Hours: 8:00am – 4pm (Term Time Only) |Contract: Temp to Perm
Location: Northfield, Birmingham | Pay: £140-£190 Daily Rate |Start Date: ASAP
Are you a key stage two teacher looking for a rewarding role after half term?
LTF Recruitment are working alongside a welcoming Primary school based in Northfield. They are seeking searching two enthusiastic and reliable class teachers to teach in Year 4 & Year 5. The role would be full time on a long-term basis and for the right person could be made permanent.
Main duties will entail:
- Planning and delivering engaging sessions to children across the primary curriculum.
- Be able to assess, monitor, record, and report on the learning needs, progress, and achievements of assigned pupils, making accurate and productive use of assessment.
- Differentiating planning to meet a range of needs within the class.
- Working professionally with a classroom Teaching Assistant; delegating them tasks for targeted children.
- Taking a lead on virtual or in-person meetings with parents/carers.
Who are we looking for?
- Qualified teacher status (Essential)- ECT’s considered
- Experienced in delivering the KS2 Curriculum
- Excellent classroom behaviour management skills.
- The ability to meet the needs of SEN children in the class.
- An engaging teaching style delivered by a positive, empathetic character.
- Friendly, happy school and inclusive ethos which is to equip children with the tools and self-belief to be the best they can be.
- Supportive Senior Leadership team
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community.
- A professional, hardworking, and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further.
How to Apply?
If you feel this role would be suited to you, please submit your CV via the application page or contact Alex at LTF Recruitment. All applicants will need a valid DBS and two references to trial for this role.