KS1 Primary Teacher | Nottingham NG8 |£150 – £220 | ASAP Start | Long Term to Permanent
Do you hold UK QTS?
Are you an experienced teacher looking to thrive in a new environment?
LTF Recruitment are partnered with an academically excellent school situated in NG8 who take a knowledge-centric approach to teaching its students. They are currently seeking an enthusiastic class teacher to join their school for the spring term, the role would be teaching a year one class and is offered on a long-term basis until the end of the academic year.
Main Duties Within the Role:
- Planning and delivering engaging sessions to children.
- Assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress, and achievements.
- Manage behaviour effectively in class.
- Delegating a classroom TA to work with targeted children.
- Communicate with parents about their child’s learning progress.
- Differentiating planning to meet a range of needs within the class.
What are the school looking for?
- Qualified teacher status
- Prior experience in teaching KS1&2
- Strong and varied behaviour management strategies.
- Experience of teaching within a UK primary school.
- Someone who can engage children within lessons.
- Excellent classroom control.
- An engaging style of teaching.
- The ability to meet the needs of SEN children in the class.
With experienced consultants available 24/7 we are dedicated to making your transition into a new role as smooth as it can be. If you would like any further information about this role including the interview format or more information on the school setting, please contact Tom at LTF Recruitment