Interventions Teaching Assistant | Westminster
£80-£95 a day
Easy Transport Links
Temp to Perm
LTF Recruitment are currently in Partnership with a fantastic three-form entry primary school in Westminster that are eagerly seeking an Interventions Teaching Assistant to join their team ahead of the Christmas break. The role will entail delivering 1:1 interventions with a Year 4 child currently working at KS1 levels, supporting them towards their learning targets and helping to improve attainment. As well as 1:1 interventions, you will also be supporting children across KS2 with group interventions in areas including Literacy and Maths.
To apply to this Intervention Teaching Assistant role you will need the following:
- Teaching assistant Level 3 qualification as a minimum
- Experience conducting interventions / providing tutoring sessions
- Be able to build effective relationships with children
Responsibilities as an Intervention Teaching Assistant:
- Assisting in the delivery of effective intervention teaching on a one-to-one basis or in small groups.
- Helping with the planning and delivery of lessons.
- Supporting pupils in relation to their educational and behavioural development.
- Encourage children’s development and learning
- Keep accurate reports on children’s progress, regularly updating the school SENCO
- £320-£350 weekly take home
- Dedicated consultant
- 24/7 support
- Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
- Only Long Term to Permanent Roles
This full-time role is a great oppurtunity for experienced Teaching Assistants looking for a change of environment and career progression, as well as recent graduates with teaching aspirations looking to gain some classroom-based experience. The school are eager for the successful candidate to start ASAP and trial days are already underway! The position will run until the end of the academic year at a minimum with the potential to become a permanent role for the right candidate.