Interventions Teaching Assistant
Location: Lewisham, SE13
Duration: Long-term to Permanent.
Start Date: February 2024.
Are you passionate about helping young students achieve their study goals and reach their full potential?
LTF Recruitment are working alongside a lovely primary school in the Lewisham area (SE13). The school is very passionate about providing all students with equal opportunity to learn and achieve goals at their highest ability, so they are looking for an Interventions Teaching Assistant to start working with them and assist young students with areas in the curriculum they struggle with.
As an Interventions TA your daily tasks will include:
- Designing short-term focused teaching programmes for students struggling with specific subjects.
- Assisting students with SEN on a 1:1 basis.
- Encourage students to engage in learning material through stimulating activities.
- Work alongside classroom teachers to deliver the teaching material.
- Provide individual feedback to students regarding their study work.
- Proactive, outgoing and positive personality.
- Able to effectively communicate with students, colleagues and pupils’ parents.
- Level 3 TA Qualification or Equivalent is desirable.
- Previous experience working with children in Primary Education
- Enhanced DBS Certificate.
If you believe you could be the right fit for this role – please, apply with your CV or contact Laine directly at LTF Recruitment.