Location- Rubery, Birmingham, B45
Daily Rate- £145 – £210
Start Date- ASAP
Days- Monday to Friday
Hours- 8:30am to 3:30pm
We are requiring an interventions teacher to join us at a modern primary academy!
LTF Recruitment are searching for an inspiring interventions teacher join our modern well-funded primary academies in the Rubery area.
You will be responsible for improving teaching and learning of children across Key Stage 2. The role will involve running booster sessions for all subjects for children who are performing under age expected levels across the school under the direction of the class teacher.
- ‘OFSTED’ rated Good primary academy.
- Part of a Multi Academy Trust.
- New School Building built in 2019.
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team.
The Ideal candidate:
- Holds Primary QTS
- Experience supporting pupils with SEN and/or EAL.
- Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and a small group basis and running intervention sessions.
- Knowledge of the UK primary Key Stage Two curriculum.
- A calm, patient, and caring persona.
- Good communication skills.
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines.
We focus on long term and Permanent positions, offering each candidate a tailored support system to provide the best service possible. Working with LTF, you will receive 24/7 support from our consultants, an easy-to-use timesheet portal and exciting CPD opportunities organised by us.
How to apply:
If you feel this would be suited to you, please submit your CV via the application page. You will be contacted by Alex Jordan to discuss the next steps. All applicants will need a valid DBS and two references to trial for this role.