Inclusion Centre Coordinator
Location: Sandiacre, NG10
Salary: £22,566 – £24,900
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 8:15am – 3:45pm
Start Date: Monday 26th February or ASAP
Contract: Fixed Term until July 2024, with permanent opportunity in Sept 2024
Benefits: Permanent Contract Opportunity | OFSTED Rated GOOD School | Secure On-Site Parking | Free Staff Meals*
Purpose: To work with the Inclusion Centre Manager to deliver and assist teaching and learning, pastoral support and other associated activities.
- To work with the Inclusion and Recovery Centre Manager to deliver and assist teaching and learning, pastoral support and other associated activities.
- To assist with planning, delivery and evaluation of learning activities.
- To support students individually and lead small group sessions.
- To take on a key worker role, reviewing student progress, setting appropriate targets and liaising as appropriate with home
- To enhance the learning of individual students with a wide range of learning needs in consultation with the Inclusion and Recovery Centre Manager (IRCM).
- In consultation with the IRCM organise and participate in meetings and other contact with parents/carers.
- Be involved in the transition of students from mainstream to the ‘Inclusion and Recovery Centre’ facility.
- Support pupil learning by contributing to the planning, delivery and evaluation of teaching and learning activities for individuals and small groups, which leads to good progress.
- Prior experience in a similar / relevant role – dealing with challenging behaviours.
- Understanding of the particular needs of vulnerable students including those associated with behavioural, emotional and social difficulties.
- Ability to plan, implement and monitor strategies and interventions to help support students academically and pastorally.
- Ability to work 1:1 and with small groups of students in order to support their wellbeing and behavioural needs.
- Strong understanding of safeguarding and promoting of welfare for students.
If you feel you would be the right fit for this role, then please apply through submitting your CV. If you are a successful applicant, you will be contacted by James Cullingworth to arrange the next steps in the progression of your application.