Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Location: Bromley, BR1
Duration: Long-term to Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible.
LTF Recruitment are working alongside a Primary School based in Bromley and looking to recruit a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant who can work collaboratively alongside other team members to provide top-quality assistance to young students in Key Stage 1 & 2 groups. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in education.
- Provide one-to-one and/or small group support to students with their Literacy, Numeracy and Phonics interventions.
- Work alongside classroom teachers to provide pupils with stimulating learning activities and environments.
- Set individual student targets and provide progress feedback to teachers and parents.
- Assist in delivering study curriculum in a classroom environment.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience working with children in a primary school environment is desirable.
- Level 4 TA qualification or equivalent.
- Strong can-do attitude and a positive personality.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills.
- Enhanced DBS Certificate.
If you feel that this role is perfectly suited for you, please submit your CV by applying or contact Laine at LTF Recruitment.