Benefits to consider –
Free onsite parking | ‘Good’ OFSTED rated school| supportive working environment | referral bonus
LTF Recruitment is partnering with several Primary Schools in Sheffield to recruit skilled Higher-Level Teaching Assistants (HLTAs) who excel both independently and as team players, especially when supporting children with special educational needs such as ASD, ADHD, behavioral challenges, and developmental delays. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a thorough comprehension of these varied needs.
What will you be doing?
- Provide one-on-one and small group instruction in Literacy, Numeracy, and Phonics interventions.
- Stimulate involvement and foster interaction among SEN students in lessons and curriculum activities.
- Collaborate with the classroom teacher to provide progress feedback.
- Opportunity to cover Planning, Preparation, and Assessment (PPA) duties throughout the school.
- Opportunity to cover PPA
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant teaching assistant qualification.
- Experience working within a school.
- An excellent understanding of special educational needs
- A flexible, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Level 4 TA qualification desirable, experience as a TA are encouraged to apply
If you feel that this role would be suited to you, please submit your CV via the application page contact Liam at LTF recruitment.
At LTF, we focus on long-term and permanent positions, offering each candidate a tailored support system to provide the best service possible. Working with LTF, you will receive 24/7 support from our dedicated consultants and the opportunity to use our FREE online CPD courses.