Higher Level Teaching Assistant | Birmingham, B24 | £95 – £110 per day | February 2024 Start
Our partner primary school, located in North Birmingham, B24, are seeking a dedicated Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join their inclusive school. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the educational and developmental needs of students, providing essential support to teachers and contributing to building a positive learning environment in a resource base.
- Assist teachers in adapting and delivering engaging lessons, ensuring that learning meets individuals needs
- Deliver 1-1 or small group lessons to students with complex needs
- Work collaboratively with the team to implement strategies that promote inclusivity and meet the diverse needs of students with a range of abilities and learning styles
- Implement effective behaviour management strategies to create a positive and respectful learning environment, fostering a sense of belonging for all students
- Collaborate with teachers, support staff, and other professionals to enhance the overall educational experience for students, participating in team meetings and contributing to the planning of interventions
- Hold a relevant qualification (HLTA or QTS)
- Previous experience of working with special educational needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and on an individual basis
- Knowledge of behaviour management techniques and experience implementing them effectively.
If you feel you would be the right fit for this role, then please apply through submitting your CV. If you are a successful applicant, you will be contacted by Laura to arrange the next steps in the progression of your application.