Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant Role | Enfield
Are you seeking a Graduate for role in November 2023?
Are you a graduate looking for an opportunity to gain primary school experience ahead of your PGCE?
Are you passionate about supporting children with Special Educational Needs?
About the role:
Take your first steps in the education and training industry with this amazing opportunity for a recent Psychology graduate to work as a Graduate Teaching Assistant at wonderful primary school based in Enfield. The school are seeking an eager Psychology graduate to work 1:1 with pupils with special educational needs. This is a full time role would be a great opportunity for graduates looking to gain experience within the classroom and with working with special educational needs.
As a Psychology Graduate TA you will:
- Provide additional support to students with additional needs on a 1:1 basis as well as within the classroom environment and smaller groups.
- Help students to engage in their lessons and learning and encouraging interaction
- Support children with reading, writing and their work.
- Keep track of pupil’s progress and liaising with the class teacher and school SENCO to update on progress
- Support the class teacher with the delivery of lessons
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates to join an Ofsted rating ‘Outstanding’ Primary school, enabling them to gain experience working within education and with special educational needs. The school has wonderful facilities in their SEN Department to deliver the best support for their students and candidates will benefit from working alongside a dedicated and experience SLT for support in their initial weeks.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then please submit your CV via the application page or contact Richard Beaumont at LTF Recruitment directly.