Opportunity for CPD | Onsite Parking | collaborative environment | supportive management
LTF Recruitment is currently offering an exciting opportunity for a vibrant and motivated EYFS Teaching Assistant to start at the beginning of the academic year in a Derbyshire school. This position is full-time until the end of the academic year, with the potential for permanency for the ideal candidate.
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic EYFS Teaching Assistant who is passionate about delivering top-notch childcare and education for children in the DE11 region. The successful applicant will possess the skills to engage and communicate effectively with young learners, significantly contributing to their educational progression throughout their school experience.
Main duties will entail:
- Supporting pupils in EYFS and KS1.
- Using outdoor space to encourage learning through play.
- Liaising with the class teacher to feedback on progress.
- Supporting children with their learning.
- Engaging and support SEN pupils.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working within an EYFS environment is desirable.
- Will contribute to the wider EYFS unit team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This is a very friendly, welcoming school that has a strong emphasis on promoting high standards and broad curriculum. They offer a supportive environment that is dedicated to staff development and partner well with parents and the local community.
If you feel this role would be suited to you, please submit your CV via the application page or contact Liam at LTF recruitment