Location: Roehampton, SW15
Payscale: £150-£200 per day
Start Date: Immediately
Duration: Long-term to Permanent. Part-time (3 Days a Week)
Are you passionate about working with young children? Are you a hard-working Qualified Teacher and willing to assist young students in their early years of study?
LTF Recruitment is collaborating with a Primary School based in the Roehampton area (SW15). The school are looking for a Qualified Early Years Teacher to work with students in the reception class. This is a part-time position (3 days a week)
- Plan and prepare study activities and material to help with teaching the national curriculum.
- Monitor individual progress and keep records of individual development.
- Communicate to parents and carers regarding their child’s development.
- Work closely with children who have Special Educational Needs and design appropriate interventions to fit individual student needs.
- Provide pastoral care and support to children within a secure learning environment.
- QTS is essential. ECT encouraged to apply.
- Outgoing, proactive and positive approach to working with children and other staff members.
- Enhanced DBS Certificate.
- Experience within Early Years.
If you believe you could be a good fit for the role please apply with your CV or contact Laine directly at the LTF Recruitment office. The school are looking for candidates to start as soon as possible.