Reception EYFS Teaching Assistant
Location: SW2, Brixton
Duration: Long-term to Permanent
Start Date: Jan 2024
Are you a hard-working individual with previous experience working in education?
LTF Recruitment is currently working alongside a primary school based in Brixton, London (SW2). The school are looking for an EYFS Practitioner to work with students in Reception years. The perfect candidate will be patient and positive and able to provide young children with appropriate educational support.
As an EYFS Practitioner, your duties will include:
- Providing children of young ages with stimulating and fun learning activities.
- Looking after children’s daily physical needs.
- Build a relationship with the child’s parents and provide valuable information regarding their child’s personal development.
- Participate in playful activities and assist teachers and other staff members to ensure a level of safeguarding.
- Level 3 Qualification or equivalent desirable
- Valid, in-date DBS and two references
- Right to work in the UK.
- Positive, passionate and playful personality.
- Previous experience working with children in education.
If this role sounds like a great fit for you and you believe to fit the criteria – LTF Recruitment would love to hear from you! Please, apply below by submitting your CV or contact us directly to discuss the role further!