Early Years Teaching Assistant | Wandsworth, SW15 | £85-£105 day | Long Term-Perm | ASAP
LTF Recruitment are seeking an Early Years Practitioner to join the support staff team of a fantastic school in their on-site nursery and EYFS Classes, bringing expertise and experience working with young children to provide excellent support and teaching to their pupils. In this role you will be a key person in managing the experience of pupils and their parents. The role is available to start ASAP, working until the end of the academic year with the option of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
Day to day you will:
- Work effectively with children, helping them to develop and learn.
- Be a key worker to identified group of pupils.
- Support the Class Teacher with the delivery of lessons.
- Prepare the classroom and learning materials ahead of lessons.
- Meet the needs of all our children, including pupils who have diagnosed or emerging SEND.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working effectively in a high-quality nursery setting.
- The relevant Early Years Qualification, Level 3 or above is
- Drive, motivation, and a genuine passion for education
This is a fantastic opportunity for successful candidates to start in an Ofsted Good rated school, who are eager to invest in new members of staff for the long term, supporting in their development and impact as they work within the school’s early years classes.
Trial days in the school are already taking place ready for the successful candidate to start immediately after the half-term break, if this oppurtunity sounds like the next step that you’re looking for in your career then please apply via the application page today!