EYFS Teaching Assistant
Location: Roehampton, SW15
Start Date: Immediately
Duration: Long-term to Permanent.
Are you passionate about working with young children? Are you hard-working and willing to assist young students in their early years of study?
LTF Recruitment is collaborating with a Primary School based in the Roehampton area (SW15). The school are looking to appoint an Early Years Teaching Assistant to provide one-to-one assistance in the mornings and general class assistance in the afternoons.
- Providing students with 1:1 support in the mornings, designing individual interventions to fit student needs.
- Providing assistance to students with SEN.
- Assisting the class teacher with general teaching in the afternoons.
- Designing and creating stimulating and engaging study environments for students.
- Previous experience working with students in Primary Education.
- Level 3 TA Qualification or Equivalent.
- Outgoing, proactive and positive approach to working with children and other staff members.
- Enhanced DBS Certificate.
If you believe you could be a good fit for the role please apply with your CV or contact Laine directly at the LTF Recruitment office. The school are looking for candidates to start as soon as possible.