Early Years Teaching Assistant | Westminster, W9 | £85-£105 per day | Long-term to Perm | Full Time | ASAP
LTF Recruitment are seeking an Early Years Practitioner to join the support staff team of a fantastic school in Paddington bringing expertise and experience working with young children. In this role you will be a key person in managing the experience of pupils and their parents. You will have a welcoming and warm manner and build confidence in our families. The role is available to start ASAP, working until the end of the academic year. For the right candidate this will evolve into a permanent position within the school.
Main Duties will entail:
- Supervise and engage children in learning and play activities.
- Closely work with pupils who experience difficulties in the classroom.
- Working with team members.
- Adapting your support and approach according to needs of the children.
Desirable candidates will:
- Have knowledge of the Early Years curriculum.
- Have a passion to support and engage children with a range of learning needs.
- Training and / or qualifications working with children with ASD is desirable.
Successful candidates will benefit from working at a supportive and inclusive all-through school. The school’s SLT are experienced, supportive, and dedicated to the improvement of both students’ learning opportunities and staff’s professional development.
To apply for the role please submit your CV via the application page or direct to Hugh at LTF Recruitment. All applicants will need a valid DBS and 2 references.