Psychology Graduate – Behaviour Mentor
Location: Mansfield – NG19
Salary: £85 – £105 per day
8:30-3:30 Term Time Only
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a recent psychology graduate passionate about SEND? Are you passionate about supporting young people and helping them reach their full potential? We have an exciting opportunity for a Behaviour Mentor to join our dedicated and welcoming team at a stunning primary school in NG19.
Provide support and guidance to students who require additional support, ensuring every student has equal access to education opportunities. You will also be required to collaborate with teaching staff and the pastoral team to plan and deliver behaviour management strategies/interventions that promote positive behavioural outcomes. As part of the role you will offer social and emotional support to students, encouraging them to build positive relationships and self-esteem
Additional Support Responsibilities:
- Plan and develop 1-1 interventions aimed to support students personal and academic development
- Support teaching staff in the planning and implementation of individual behaviour support programmes for students
- Develop and deliver group workshops for students identified as having behavioural, social or emotional difficulties
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have a Psychology degree or a relevant and equivalent qualification.
- Have previous experience working within a school or support based setting
- Be confident in your ability to build relationships with students and staff
- Have an Enhanced DBS Certificate
If you feel this is a role you are capable of fulfilling, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via the application page or contact Tom at LTF Recruitment. All applicants will require a valid DBS and two references to trial for this role.