Behaviour Mentor | Croydon, CR0 | £85-£105 | Long Term-Perm | February 2024 | Outstanding School
LTF Recruitment are working on a very exciting oppurtunity in a fantastic three-form entry primary school in East Croydon. The school are eager to appoint a new behaviour mentor to work with identified pupils who showcase challenging behaviour across Years 2-6, The role of Behaviour Support Mentor is to support the learning process. This includes planning and delivering strategic interventions to support pupils in achieving their long-term goals.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To work with the teachers to ensure and promote effective behaviour.
- Working 1:1 with identified pupils to deliver bespoke support to children.
- To provide support daily to pupils to promote good behaviour for learning.
- To set targets to improve behaviour for learning for individual students.
- Proven experience working as a Behaviour Mentor or in a similar role.
- Relevant qualifications in education, psychology, or a related field are desirable.
- Patience, empathy, and a passion for working with children with special needs.
- An ability to adapt to changing situations and respond effectively to challenging behaviours.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate and ambitious with a drive and commitment to improve the life chances of young people; with an exceptional and creative approach toward improvement, learning and fun.
Trials are already underway for this challenging and rewarding role, to apply please submit your CV via the application page or contact Hugh at LTF Recruitment directly.