Behaviour Mentor | Nottingham, NG5 | £100 – £120 per day | Long Term to Permanent
Supportive SLT | Excellent Transport Links | Permanent Opportunity | Competitive Rates of Pay
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on young lives?
Do you thrive in a supportive environment where your dedication is valued?
LTF Recruitment are supporting our partner secondary school, located in the Nottingham NG5 area, to find a dedicated individual to join their supportive team. As a Behaviour Mentor, you will play a pivotal role in creating a positive and inclusive learning environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting students in managing their behaviour and encouraging them to engage with learning
- Implementing effective behaviour management strategies
- Collaborating with teachers and school leaders to create tailored intervention plans
- Building positive relationships with students, fostering a supportive and nurturing atmosphere
- Keeping track of student progress, including keeping effective records of mentoring activities
- Relevant experience of working with children/young people in a school or similar setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for making a positive impact on students’ lives
- An Enhanced DBS and two professional references are a requirement for this role
LTF Recruitment specialises in Long Term – Permanent roles in education settings. We are committed to connecting individuals with opportunities that meet their career aspirations and also provide a platform for long-term success.
If you feel you would be the right fit for this role, then please apply through submitting your CV. If you are a successful applicant, you will be contacted by Millie to arrange the next steps in the progression of your application.