SEN Teaching Assistant
£80-£95 a day
Sutton in Ashfield – NG17
The role will entail working 1-2-1 with a pupil with a diagnosis of Autism that has recently had an EHCP put in place. The pupil is verbal, high functioning with a love for Art and Music.
The role will involve:
- Supporting a pupil in Year 4 – managing behaviour and supporting the learning.
- Work alongside the KS2 team to plan and prepare engaging, enjoyable sessions for small groups of learners.
- Firm but fair behaviour management skills
- The teaching assistant role is full time, 5 days week and will be due to start in November and will carry on for the rest of the academic year.
To be considered for the Year 4 ASD TA role:
- Have previous experience working in a primary school setting.
- Be a team player – this role requires someone who works well with teachers, pupils and parents.
- Demonstrate commitment, dedication and resilience in your previous childcare work.
- have an ability to manage challenging behaviour.
The school benefits:
- The potential to eventually undertake your teacher training in partnership with the school.
- Career progression for the right candidate
- In house school CPD training
- £80- £95 per day
We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our office in the UK, including London and the Midlands.