1:1 Teaching Assistant
Location: NG16 | Pay: £85 – £95 per day | Temp to Perm | Hours: 8:30 – 3:30 | ASAP Start
We are seeking to appoint a 1:1 teaching assistant to work in a Reception class in NG16, on the outskirts of Nottingham. The successful candidate will be able to support a child who can sometimes present challenging behaviour. The role will involve working closely with the class teacher and other support staff to ensure that the child receives the support they need to thrive in the classroom.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with young children and will be able to build positive relationships with children, parents, and staff. They will be patient, caring and able to remain calm under pressure. They will have excellent communication skills and will be able to work collaboratively with others to achieve the best outcomes for the child they are supporting.
- Supporting a child who can sometimes be physical with those around them.
- Working closely with the class teacher and other support staff to ensure that the child receives the support they need to thrive in the classroom.
- Building positive relationships with children, parents and staff.
- Demonstrating patience, care and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Communicating effectively with others to achieve the best outcomes for the child.
- Previous Experience working with young children.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Understanding of the challenges faced by children with additional needs.
- A commitment to improving outcomes for all children.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you are a passionate and dedicated teaching assistant looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV via the application page or contact Tom at LTF Recruitment directly.